Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Work in Progress Critique






























After some testing, I realized that my LCD light has a hot spot that will obscure in the image of I center the image. I can either create an image around the hot spot or I must find some sort of scrim to put in front to make the light softer, but not too diffuse.

Also, the image I will need to create out of tape will have to be pretty small on each of the mirrors and quite precise. I can foresee some difficulty with this as I am not the steadiest person and am certainly not the best drawer either. I have not chosen the image I want to use, but experimented with simple shapes such as triangles, squares and circles.

If I added a phrase or words to the image, I could further my idea of fragmentation. Preferably, each word will only have some of the phrases letters, but when added together will create the full phrase. I could even progress this idea by creating words on each mirror through the fragmentation of the phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment