Monday, November 14, 2011

Work in Progress Critique #2





Diagram of the basic set up for my project. What is not pictured is the loop former I will need to make out of some distance and a film reel. All I need to form the loop is to splice the beginning and end together and then create tension using a grip stand.




Cell Phone video experimenting with the scale and distance/brightness of the two projectors. 



Pictures of experimenting with the project on a smaller scale. About 20 feet of film.


 I had to use a little bit of film tape when they were in position so that the structure would hold its shape better.




The next step would be to make a stencil image using Photoshop. I will then trace this image onto some acetate and stencil the image onto the film canvas with bleach. I am not quite sure how to do this on photoshop, but there are many tutorials on youtube, or if anybody wants to each me how.

No comments:

Post a Comment